Job Opening: Web/Graphic Designer Internship
Here’s your chance to build a stunning design portfolio and get invaluable work experience . UVD is searching for another all-star designer to help serve our growing client base. Applicants may opt to apply for either a permanent part-time position, or a paid internship. Countless opportunities exist for future advancement. Even experienced designers will learn many new things and will take their work to another level in a position at UVD.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A natural talent for recognizing and creating good designs
- Training in graphic design and/or proven graphic design experience
- An understanding of design principles and how to use them in a business setting
- In-depth training & experience with Adobe Creative Suite. You will learn many new things on the job, but you must already be proficient with Photoshop.
The ideal candidate may also be able to demonstrate is a plus, but not required:
- Knowledge of effective advertising & marketing principles to create designs that move people to take action
- An understanding of web usability principles
- Experience with complimentary design tools like Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with HTML / CSS is a plus, but not required for the position
Other Administrative Responsibilities:
- Managing Social Media, and Implementing our marketing strategies
- Updating our website and managing our Email Blast systems.
Must show a desire in learning the industry of marketing & web and graphic design
Must have own a laptop, and be able to work remotely
10-15 hours weekly @ $10 an hour
If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com